Hosting a Food Drive is a great way to help fight hunger and raise awareness. Getting started is as easy as 1,2,3.
- Fill out the Food Drive Contact form. It is important to let us know you are conducting a food drive so we can help you plan, and answer any questions. Complete the form on this page and a member of our team will contact you.
- Complete our Food Drive Registration form. We will email a form to you, and ask that you provide us with some basic information about your food drive. This will ensure that we provide you with help to make your drive a success!
- Create a plan of action. Create a plan for how the food will be collected and delivered to WTFB. For large collections, WTFB may be able to pick up the food at a time and day convenient for both parties.
We Are Here to Help
If you are thinking about hosting a Food Drive for the West Texas Food Bank, we are happy to provide you with the tools and resources to make your food drive as successful as possible. This includes:
- Assistance in planning the event using history of similar strategies
- Up-to-date statistics and messaging
- Printed materials that you can download and print for your use, or we will deliver to you with the food drive barrels
- Support for your event (appropriate to the size and scope)
- Barrels for large food drives
- Food pickups when the amount far exceeds your ability to deliver